Terms & Conditions
This Refund Policy ("Policy") applies to all purchases of goods from our business unless stated otherwise. At Alepp Project Ltd, your satisfaction as our valued customer is our priority. Under the term of this Policy, Alepp Project Ltd offer refunds, repairs and replacements of products and services under the Australian Consumer Law. We support your rights under the Consumer Guarantees in The Australian Consumer Law, which protect consumers when they buy products and services. If the Australian Consumer Law applies to your purchase, then we cannot avoid the Consumer Guarantees which it provides. If this Refund Policy is inconsistent with the Consumer Guarantees and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law will prevail over our Refund Policy. Any benefits or warranties in this Policy may apply in addition to consumer rights granted under the Australian Consumer Law. Please read this Policy carefully before purchasing a product or service from Alepp Project Ltd, so that you are aware of your rights and how you can expect we will manage your request for refund if you are not happy with your purchase.
Your Rights Under Australian Consumer Law
Products and services offered by our business come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If a product which you purchased from us has a major failure (as defined in the Australian Consumer Law), then you may be entitled to a replacement or refund. If a product which you purchased from us has a failure which does not amount to a major failure (as defined in the Australian Consumer Law), then you may be entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced.
If you experience a major failure with a product you have purchased from us, you are entitled to choose between a refund or replacement for the product.
If you experience minor issues with a product you have purchased that is not a major failure, then you are entitled to have the failure rectified within a reasonable time. If rectification does not occur within a reasonable time, you are entitled to a refund for the product or any unused portion of product. Where you have suffered any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the product or service you have purchased you are also entitled to compensation under the Australian Consumer Law. You can obtain further information about the Australian Consumer Law and your rights under the Consumer Guarantees from https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/consumer-guarantees
Change of Mind
Please choose your product or service carefully. We do not offer any refund if you change your mind or find the same product or service cheaper elsewhere.
Products Damaged During Delivery
If a product which you ordered is damaged during delivery, you are required to contact us as soon as possible with images of the damaged goods on firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions. Products damaged during delivery must be returned in the condition it was received in, together with any original packaging and any additional items which you received with the delivery of the damaged product. We will organise collection and replacement with a product of equal value and type, or to provide a refund, provided that you contact us within 14 from the date you received the product.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Policy, we may refuse to provide a repair, replacement or refund for a product or service you purchased if:
- You misused the purchased product or service in a way which caused the problem or failure.
- You knew or were made aware of the problem(s), issues or failures in the product or service before you purchased it.
- You were unclear or unsure about the product or service you wanted to purchase;
Any other exceptions apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
Shipping costs for returns
If a product you purchased fails to meet one or more Consumer Guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, we will pay for the costs of shipping the product (the "Returned Product") back to us and any shipping costs to send a replacement product to you. If the Returned Product is easily returned or posted with minimal effort or expense, then it is your responsibility to organise the Returned Product to be returned to us. If we organise and pay for the inspection, postage, shipping, transportation or collection of a Returned Product, and upon receipt by us the Returned Product is determined to be ineligible for repair, replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy (including under the Australian Consumer Law), then you will be liable for and required to pay the costs of any inspection, postage, shipping, transportation or collection of the Returned Product incurred by us.
We aim to respond and process any requests for repairs, replacements or refunds within 5 days of having received them.
Please contact us immediately to discuss a return by emailing email@example.com and we will inform you of the return address. Products returned by post or courier must be sent with a viable tracking number to qualify for a return or refund.
Refund requests are only accepted within 14 days from date of purchase. After this time, no refund applies. Refunds will be paid by the same method as the original method or to the same bank account or credit/debit card used for the original purchase. You must provide proof of purchase to be eligible for a refund, repair or replacement. You may be required to provide identification to be eligible for a refund, repair or replacement. Refunds will be processed within 7 days from the date your refund request was approved. Please note different financial institutions take longer to process payments which may delay the funds clearing in your account.
A Force Majeure event is an event outside our control that delays or hinders our ability to perform its obligations under this Policy. A Force Majeure event includes but is not limited to fire, flood, earthquake or similar natural disasters, riot, war, terrorism, civil strife, labour disputes or disturbances, industry-wide material or services shortages outside our reasonable control, an outbreak of pandemic disease, governmental regulations, communication, technology or utility failures. Alepp Project Ltd shall not be deemed in breach of any undertaking in this Policy for the delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under this Policy if such delay or failure result from Force Majeure events. Upon the occurrence of any Force Majeure Event, Alepp Project Ltd shall give notice to the purchaser of its inability to perform or of delay in delivering products and services within 7 days. Alepp Project Ltd shall propose revisions the delivery schedule for products or services or termination of undertakings under this Policy where it is determined that performance is not possible because of the duration or effect of the Force Majeure event. Where undertaking under this Policy is terminated as a result of a Force Majeure event Parties agree every effort will be made by both parties to negotiate a financial arrangement to mitigate and share any loss resulting from the Force Majeure event.
To discuss this Policy or any refund, repairs or replacements; please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to our website. This website with URL address www.alepp.com.au is owned and operated by Alepp Project Ltd, ABN 645 475 912.
The terms ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Alepp Project Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is in Victoria, Australia. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user. Alepp Project Ltd is a business that provides the following services and products:
- E-Commerce Store selling soap products
- Product Information
- the use of this website
- all services and products provided through this website.
Should you not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- When you visit this website and use our services or purchase our products you agree that you have read these Terms and all related documents and that you are willing to be bound by them.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- We may update our terms and conditions from time-to-time and the new provisions will apply from the date they are updated.
- Whilst every care is taken, [insert business name] does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- The information available through this website site is provided for general business purposes only.
- You are solely responsible for any results you obtain as a result of using the information on this website.
- You acknowledge and agree that no information or advice provided by us including that contained on this website any way constitutes medical or health advice or advice of any other regulated industry or creates a warranty of any kind with respect to this website.
- This disclaimer applies to the fullest extent permitted by law and survives any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website
Copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property
- Alepp Project Ltd owns the intellectual property rights in all of the content of this website or has permission to use or display the material on this website.
- You may not use, copy, display, distribute, modify, translate, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, promote, create derivative works, or in any way exploit or allow others to exploit any of our website content in whole or in part except as expressly authorised by us.
- Please email [Company E-mail] if you require permission to reproduce any of the contents of this website.
- Images and item descriptions posted on this website by third parties are the responsibility of those third parties and may be subject to copyright.
- You must seek permission from the third party before using any of their content. The names of actual companies and products mentioned on this website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Personal use only
- You may access, download, or print material from the website for your personal use only.
- Sharing any intellectual property or copyright material from this website for commercial use of any sort, without permission is expressly prohibited.
- You agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notice from materials downloaded from this website or any site accessible through this website.
- Except as otherwise expressly granted to you in writing, we do not grant you any other express or implied right or license to our website content or our intellectual property.
No unlawful or prohibited use
- As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
- You may not use this website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this website or interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of this website.
- You agree not to hack into areas of this website that are not intentionally made available to you.
- You expressly agree not to:
- engage in any internal or external spamming, or other similar actions
- engage in any unlawful or immoral acts, or acts that are in violation of these terms and conditions
- decompile, reverse engineer, or try to copy or imitate this website or underlying content
- use the website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus or other malicious computer software.
- use data collected from the website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, social media marketing, online marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing, and direct mailing).
- use data collected from the website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities for marketing purposes.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and not misleading.
- If you believe that there is material on our website that infringes third party intellectual property rights, please email [Company E-mail] with sufficient information to enable us to determine who the owner of the intellectual property is and to remove it from the Alepp Project Ltd website if appropriate.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us.
- These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk.
- Third-party links on our website do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites.
- We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Alepp Project Ltd makes every effort to maintain the security of the Alepp Project Ltd website including but not limited to encryption, firewall, antivirus, and spyware protection to the extent that we deem advisable to protect your personal information, the integrity of the website and conduct our business. However, we do not guarantee the security of the website, our records, or your content.
- Alepp Project Ltd disclaims all liability for any computer virus or technological problems that we do not intentionally cause or that is beyond our control. You are advised to install and maintain up-to-date security software on your computer for your further protection.
- The Alepp Project Ltd website is managed by third-party services; therefore, the website may be inaccessible from time to time.
Limitation of Liability
- Alepp Project Ltd will not be liable to you or any other person or entity for any damages whatsoever arising as a result of your use of this website in any way, subject to the requirements of and consumer guarantees contained in Australian Consumer Law.
- Where warranties are implied by law, you acknowledge and agree that the total aggregate liability to us is limited at our discretion to the provision of those services again, or to a refund equal to the total amount paid by you for the particular services that are the subject of the cause of action, even if those services were provided to you without cost.
- This limitation of liability applies to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.
- You agree to indemnify and defend Alepp Project Ltd from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs, or expenses (including without limitation court costs, collection costs, and reasonable legal fees) related to:
- your unauthorised use of this website, or products or services included or advertised on this website
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Victoria and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts within Victoria, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website.
- You may provide notice to us through the contact us page or otherwise by email addressed [Company E-mail].
- Alepp Project Ltd may provide notice to you via email or other electronic means.
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Alepp Project Ltd as a result of this Agreement or use of this website.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the terms and conditions will continue in effect.
Feedback, comments or complaints
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. We will endeavour to respond to all inquiries within three business days.